How to buy ASM International shares (2024) – stock price & analysis.
Listed company ASM International is a supplier of production machines for the semiconductor industry. Are you considering investing in ASM shares? On this page, you can learn how to buy ASM shares. You can also find the current price of the ASM stock here.
Do you have confidence in the future of ASM? Do you believe that the demand for production machines in the semiconductor industry will increase in the long term? If so, it may be interesting to buy ASM stocks for the long term. Many people forget to consider transaction costs, which is a big mistake: transaction fees can significantly reduce returns.
Do you want to know where you can buy and sell ASM shares at the most favourable prices? You can invest in this stock with the following brokers:
|Buy ASM without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of ASM! 82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of ASM with a free demo!
What is the current stock price of ASM?
Are you looking for the current price of the ASM? Below you can see the price of the ASM stock. You can also buy the stock directly by clicking on the buttons:
Company information about ASM
Below you can see the key company information about ASM.
Stock prices of ASM over the last 5 days
In the table below, you can see the stock prices of ASM over the last 5 days:
- Leading position: ASM International has a leading position within the semiconductor industry.
- Focus on innovation: ASM emphasizes innovation and R&D, which can drive further growth for the company in the future.
- Strong financial performance: ASM International has consistently delivered good results, which can make the company an attractive investment.
What are the risks of investing in ASM International stocks?
- Dependency on the semiconductor industry: ASM International is heavily dependent on the semiconductor industry.
- Fluctuations in the semiconductor market: The semiconductor market is highly cyclical, which results in weaker performance for the company during poor economic conditions.
- Competition: ASM International faces strong competition from other companies within the semiconductor industry.
What are the main competitors of ASM International?
- Applied Materials
- Lam Research
- Tokyo Electron
- You first need an investment account: click here to open one.
- Navigate within the investment platform to ASM International.
- Enter the amount you want to invest and click “buy” to submit the order.
- Remember to regularly assess your investment in ASM International.
About ASM company
ASM is the pioneer of semiconductor fabrication machines in Europe. In addition to the subsidiary ASM International, ASM Holding was established in Veldhoven in 1984 as a joint venture with Philips. In 1993, after the sale of the subsidiary ASM-Fico, BE Semiconductor Industries was created in Duiven. Both companies, spin-offs from ASM International, are listed on the stock exchange.
ASM International NV dedicates its resources to the research, development, production, marketing, and maintenance of equipment and materials used in wafer processing, assembly, and packaging of semiconductors.
In addition to European locations, there are also sales and service offices in various other countries.
Before buying ASM International shares, it’s important to conduct a thorough analysis on your own. This helps you to determine if it’s worth buying ASM International shares.
For example, you can compare ASM International with its competitors. It’s also wise to examine the current economic situation. When the economy does not perform well, the demand for chips often decreases.
Only buy ASM International shares if you are confident that they align with your risk tolerance and investment profile. This helps you avoid disappointment with your investments.
When I was 16, I secretly bought my first stock. Since that ‘proud moment’ I have been managing trading.info for over 10 years. It is my goal to educate people about financial freedom. After my studies business administration and psychology, I decided to put all my time in developing this website. Since I love to travel, I work from all over the world. Click <a href="/about-us/">here</a> to read more about trading.info! Don’t hesitate to leave a comment under this article.