How to buy Hermès shares (2023) – invest in Hermès stocks
Hermès is a well-known producer of luxury goods. Do you want to invest in Hermès shares? On this page, we discuss how and where you can buy Hermès stocks.
Hermès can benefit from status-oriented societies where prosperity is growing. A good example of this is China: new, wealthy Chinese individuals like to showcase their wealth by buying the expensive products of a brand like Hermès. Do you have confidence in the company’s future growth? Then it may be interesting to invest in Hermès shares with a reliable broker:
|Buy Hermès without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.|
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of Hermès with a free demo!|
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!|
What is the current stock price of Hermès?
Are you curious about the current stock price of Hermès? In the graph below, you can see how Hermès shares perform. Moreover, you can start trading Hermès shares directly by using the buy and sell buttons.
Company details of Hermès
Below, you can find the key company details of Hermès.
Stock prices of Hermès over the last 5 days
In the table below, you can see the stock prices of Hermès for the last 5 days:
- Strong brand: Hermès is one of the most recognizable luxury brands that offers various high-quality products in the market.
- Focus on exclusivity: Due to Hermès’ reputation for exclusivity, the company can sell its products at high prices, which leads to high profit margins.
- Financial strength: Hermès is known for its consistent strong financial performance, which can make it an attractive investment.
- New markets: The wealth levels are growing rapidly worldwide. For example, in China, the demand for luxury products increases significantly.
What are the risks of investing in Hermès stocks?
- Dependency on key products: Hermès depends on key products such as the Birkin and Kelly handbags. Issues with these products can put pressure on the company’s financial results.
- Competition: Hermès faces competition from other luxury brands such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci. Many people only purchase one luxury product, which makes Hermes’ marketing efforts crucial.
- Fluctuations in taste: Economic conditions can influence the demand for luxury products.
What are the biggest competitors of Hermès?
- Louis Vuitton
Do you want to invest in Hermès stocks? I’ll explain how you can buy Hermès shares. It’s important to first open an account with a reliable stockbroker. A broker enables you to buy and sell Hermès shares directly.
Once you’ve opened an account, you can activate it by uploading a copy of your passport and proof of address. With some brokers, it may take one to three business days to verify your information. After your investment account is activated, you can deposit money from your bank account.
Now, navigate to the Hermès stock within the trading platform and decide how much you want to invest. You have two types of orders to choose from:
- Market order: With a market order, you buy Hermès shares directly at the current market price.
- Limit order: With a limit order, you set a price at which you are willing to buy Hermès shares.
Once you are satisfied with your order, you can send it directly to the stock exchange. Press the “buy” button to add Hermès shares to your investment portfolio.
The French fashion house Hermès represents class, craftsmanship, and 100% made in France. The handmade products are of the highest quality. Well-known products include the Kelly and Birkin Bags and silk scarves. The renowned fashion designer Jean-Paul Gaultier designed collections for this fashion house from 2003 to 2011.
Hermès was founded in 1837 in Paris by Thierry Hermès. The company started as a saddle workshop, and produced saddles for wealthy families. At the end of the 19th century, the nobility developed a new hobby of travelling, which led to a decline in horseback riding. Hermès then introduced products needed for travel, such as trunks and bags. These new products also had high standards and were appreciated by the European elite for their quality.
The company’s collection continued to expand. In 1920, Hermès began selling watches and jewellery. Other products offered by the company include shoes, ties, perfumes, and home accessories.
Hermès opened stores all over the world. The flagship store of the company is still located on rue de Faubourg Saint Honoré in Paris. World stars such as Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Jacqueline Kennedy, and Brigitte Bardot are among the clientele of this famous fashion house.
An investment in the French fashion house Hermès can certainly be interesting. The exclusive products are sold with a high profit margin. Furthermore, people increasingly value displaying their wealth and status. A brand like Hermès capitalizes on this trend and can therefore continue to grow.
Hermès also focuses increasingly on emerging countries. For example, in China, Hermès has 27 stores, which is wise considering that affluent Chinese individuals are spending more money on luxury clothing.
However, it is important to thoroughly compare Hermès with the competition. This way, you can ensure that investing in Hermès shares is a wise decision at the moment.
Try trading risk free?