How to buy iQIYI shares (2023): invest in iQIYI guide
Do you want to invest in iQIYI stocks? Follow the steps in this article to buy & sell iQIYI shares right away! You will also find an analysis of iQIYI’s weaknesses & strengths, and you can check the latest stock price data here.
How to buy iQIYI stocks?
You need an account with a reliable stockbroker to invest in iQIYI shares. In the overview below, you can immediately see at which brokers you can buy iQIYI stocks:
|Buy iQIYI without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.|
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of iQIYI! 82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.|
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!|
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of iQIYI with a free demo!|
Shares of iQIYI are traded on the Nasdaq under the ticker IQ. This allows you to invest in iQIYI stocks even as a foreigner.
What is iQIYI’s stock price?
Are you curious about iQIYI’s stock price? In the chart below, you can immediately see how the share has performed over the past period. Using the buttons, you can start investing in the company right away.
Company data of iQIYI
Below are the main company details of iQIYI.
Analysis of iQIYI
Before deciding whether to buy or sell iQIYI, it is important to analyse the stock properly. The chart below shows how well iQIYI has performed over the past period.
Stock market prices of the last 5 days
In the table below, you can examine iQIYI’s share prices for the last 5 days:
Are you wondering how analysts think iQIYI will perform in 2023 and beyond? We have used Alpha Vantage’s data to combine analysts’ forecasts. Remember that this figure is only a prediction about iQIYI’s share price performance, there are never any guarantees. Therefore, always make sure to do your research!
- Strong position: iQIYI is one of the largest online streaming companies in China, offering a wide range of films & TV programmes.
- Financial results: iQIYI has a strong balance sheet and the company is still growing.
- Growth potential outside China: iQIYI plans to offer its services outside China as well. For example, the company is looking at Taiwan and South Korea as potential markets.
- High-quality content: iQIYI has an extensive range of content and is increasingly producing its own films and series.
- Strong competition: the online streaming industry is competitive, major competitors include Tencent and Alibaba. The company will therefore have to continue offering unique content to maintain its position.
- Limited market: iQIYI operates mainly in China, therefore political and economic developments in the country have a major impact on the results.
- Dependency: iQIYI depends on some products for its unique content. If these providers stop making the content available to iQIYI, the company’s competitive position may deteriorate.
- Regulation: China is increasingly instituting regulation of online streaming, which could limit the company’s growth potential.
You can invest in iQIYI shares at a broker. A stockbroker is a company that allows retail investors to buy and sell shares of popular companies.
Opening an account with a stockbroker, actually works the same as opening an account with a bank. You often have to upload a copy of your passport and proof of your address to verify your account.
You can then immediately open an investment position in iQIYI shares. To do so, enter the amount you want to invest and press buy to send the order to the stock exchange.
iQIYI is an online streaming company founded in 2010. The company offers a wide range of movies and TV shows and is very popular in China.
Investing in China actually always carries risks: as the government intervenes strictly and has a lot of control over the companies. On the other hand, there are more than a billion people living in China and the middle class continues to grow. An investment in iQIYI can therefore be of interest to investors who have a high-risk tolerance.
When I was 16, I secretly bought my first stock. Since that ‘proud moment’ I have been managing trading.info for over 10 years. It is my goal to educate people about financial freedom. After my studies business administration and psychology, I decided to put all my time in developing this website. Since I love to travel, I work from all over the world. Click here to read more about trading.info! Don’t hesitate to leave a comment under this article.