How to buy Polestar stocks: invest in Polestar shares
Are you thinking about investing in Polestar? In this article, I discuss in detail how & where to buy Polestar shares.
Do you want to invest in Polestar stocks? In the table below, you can see directly at which brokers you can trade in Polestar shares:
|Buy Polestar without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.|
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!|
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of Polestar! 86% of retail CFD accounts lose money.|
|Invest in Polestar for as low as €0,99.|
|Invest in IPO's & receive up to 3% in interest!|
Are you curious how Polestar’s stock price is developing? In the chart below, you can immediately see the current price of Polestar shares:
Company details of Polestar
Below you can see Polestar’s key company details.
Stock market prices of the last 5 days
In the table below, you can examine Polestar’s share prices for the last 5 days:
Polestar went public in 2021 at a market value of $10 billion. At its peak, the stock price was almost three times higher, but it collapsed back to below the IPO level in 2022 and 2023. Start-ups often suffer greatly from rising interest rates, as the future of such companies is uncertain.
What are Polestar’s strengths?
- Growth potential: Polestar is a relatively new player in the electric car market. The company has ambitious plans to increase its market share.
- Strong financial position: Polestar is part of the Volvo Car Group & Geely Holding Group which are both financially strong car companies.
- Innovation: Polestar uses advanced techniques & materials to develop the most efficient electric cars.
- Zeitgeist: Polestar fits perfectly within the spirit of the times, where the environment is increasingly important.
- Dedicated customers: the company has built a strong reputation, attracting more and more loyal customers.
- Cheap: Polestar’s cars are relatively cheap and can therefore compete well with Tesla’s cars.
What are the risks of investing in Polestar?
- Competition: Polestar has to compete with established players like Tesla and new entrants like Lucid Motors. Competition may make it difficult to capture a large market share.
- Limited market: Polestar operates in a limited number of countries, making it more vulnerable to local economic & political developments.
- Limited number of products: being a relatively new company, Polestar has only launched a finite number of models.
- Start-up: Polestar is a start-up, and investing in a new company is always riskier. It remains to be seen whether Polestar will manage to be profitable in the future.
How can you invest in Polestar?
- Step 1: First, open an account with a reliable broker.
- Step 2: Activate your account by uploading a copy of your passport or driving licence.
- Step 3: deposit money from your bank account to the stockbroker.
- Step 4: place a market order on Polestar stocks & invest right away!
About the company Polestar
Polestar is a Swedish-Chinese electric car manufacturer founded in 2017. The company is a joint venture between Volvo Car Group and Geely Holding Group. It is headquartered in Gothenburg, while production takes place in China.
The company is trying to launch cars that are even more sustainable & efficient than its existing models. In 2022, the company announced to it startst supplying batteries for electric boats as well.
The company releases a new model every year, under a rather predictable name:
- Polestar 1: sports car
- Polestar 2: compact executive car
- Polestar 3: mid-size SUV
- Polestar 4: compact luxury SUV
- Polestar 5: executive car
- Polestar 6: sports car
You may be wondering after reading this article whether it is wise to buy Polestar stocks. Investing in this company is clearly very risky; as Polestar is still really a start-up, it is unclear where the company ends up. At the same time, the products the company is launching are of high quality, so the company definitely has potential. In this case, Polestar does need to keep up with the competition.
So ask yourself whether an investment in Polestar stocks suits you. By doing so, you avoid losing money you can’t afford to lose.
Try trading risk free?