How to buy Keurig Dr. Pepper shares (2023)
Are you interested in investing in Dr. Pepper shares? You can do so by buying Green Mountain Coffee Roaster stocks. In this article, you will find everything you need to know about the shares of this company!
If you have confidence in the future of Keurig Dr. Pepper, it can be attractive to buy the shares for the long term. However, make sure to thoroughly research the company’s future prospects to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
Do you want to buy Dr. Pepper shares at low rates? You can do so by purchasing Green Mountain Roaster shares through a broker:
|Buy Dr. Pepper without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.|
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of Dr. Pepper! 82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.|
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!|
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of Dr. Pepper with a free demo!|
- Strong portfolio of beverages: In addition to Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roaster also owns companies such as 7UP, Snapple, and Mott’s.
- Focus on innovation: The company regularly introduces new products and brands, which can attract new customers.
- Strong market position: Dr Pepper has built a strong market position in the beverage industry with a large group of loyal customers. Even during economically weak times, customers still purchase the company’s drinks.
- Competition: Green Mountain Coffee competes against powerful rivals such as Coca-Cola and PepsiCo.
- Health concerns: People are more aware of the negative effects of carbonated beverages. If consumers switch to healthier alternatives, the company’s results may be under pressure.
- Global economy: Dr Pepper is dependent on the economy and spending patterns of its customers.
Who are the biggest competitors of Dr Pepper?
- Open an investment account: Take the time to compare different investment accounts.
- Deposit money: Activate your investment account and deposit sufficient funds into your account.
- Select the share: If you want to invest in Dr Pepper, you need to select Green Mountain Coffee Roaster shares.
- Place an order: Enter the amount you would like to invest and choose between a market order or a limit order.
- Monitor your investment: You can then track your investment in real-time and sell it if needed.
About the company Dr. Pepper
Keurig Dr. Pepper sells over 125 hot and cold beverages. The company was founded in 2018 following the merger of Keurig GreenMountain and Dr Pepper Snapple Group. Previously, the company was known as Keurig Green Mountain (2014-2018) and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (1981-2004).
The company started in 1981 as Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Bon Stiller and a partner purchased two-thirds of the shares of a small coffee roastery in Waitsfield, Vermont. Stiller decided to use arabica coffee beans exclusively for roasting his coffee.
In 2006, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters completed the acquisition of Keurig, Inc. This company had a single-serve coffee brewing system, which allowed customers to try various coffee brands per cup. The sales of these K-cups contributed to significant revenue growth. As the company sold Keurig coffee makers, the company’s name was changed to Keurig Green Mountain in 2014.
In July 2018, the company acquired Dr Pepper Snapple Group, which made it the third-largest beverage producer in North America.
The Company’s Commitment to Environmentally-Friendly Packaging
Dr. Pepper aims to make 100% of its packaging recyclable or compostable by 2025. Additionally, by 2025, 30% of the packaging used by the company should contain post-consumer recycled content (PCR). By the end of 2020, all K-cup pods used in the US will be made of recyclable polypropylene.
PCR plastic is used increasingly in Keurig’s breweries. In the first half of 2021, the company started transitioning all beverage bottles to 100% rPET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate) bottles.
These sustainable developments can boost the stock price of Keurig Dr. Pepper. It can be a good reason to consider buying the shares.
You cannot directly buy Dr Pepper shares, but you can invest in the parent company, Green Mountain Coffee Roaster. By investing in this company, you gain exposure to a wide range of well-known beverage brands. Before purchasing Green Mountain Coffee Roaster stocks, it is advisable to compare their popularity with that of the competition. This allows you to determine whether investing in Green Mountain Coffee Roaster is a wise decision.
Remember that investing in stocks always carries risks, so only invest money that you can afford to lose in Green Mountain Coffee Roaster.
When I was 16, I secretly bought my first stock. Since that ‘proud moment’ I have been managing trading.info for over 10 years. It is my goal to educate people about financial freedom. After my studies business administration and psychology, I decided to put all my time in developing this website. Since I love to travel, I work from all over the world. Click <a href="/about-us/">here</a> to read more about trading.info! Don’t hesitate to leave a comment under this article.