How to buy Kia Motors shares (2023) – invest in Kia
Kia Motors Corporation is better known as Kia Motors. Are you interested in investing in Kia stocks? In this article, you will learn how to buy Kia shares!
How to buy Kia stocks?
If you want to buy Kia shares for the long term, make sure to research Kia’s business performance. You can buy Kia shares with one of these reliable stockbrokers:
|Buy Kia without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.|
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of Kia! 82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.|
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!|
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of Kia with a free demo!|
Why can it be interesting to buy Kia stocks?
- Growth potential: Kia has experienced a lot of growth recently due to the production of high-quality cars.
- Diverse product range: the company produces sedans, SUVs, and electric cars, which makes the company attractive to different market segments.
- Strong brand name: Kia’s brand name is strong and is associated with quality, reliability, and innovation by many people.
- Focus on sustainability: the company increasingly emphasizes the development of electric and hybrid cars. If Kia manages to gain market share, the results can improve further.
- Competition: the automotive industry is very competitive, and the company must compete with traditional companies such as Toyota and Ford. In the field of electric driving, Kia must compete with new players such as Tesla.
- Dependent on innovation: Kia’s success depends on the extent to which the company can continue to innovate.
- Key markets: the company is dependent on America and China for the sale of its cars.
How to invest in Kia stocks?
- Step 1: first, open an account with a reliable stockbroker.
- Step 2: then deposit money from your bank account to your broker account.
- Step 3: select the Kia share and enter the amount you want to invest.
- Step 4: press buy to send the order directly to the stock market.
This company is a multinational South Korean carmaker. After Hyundai Motor Company, it is the second-largest carmaker in South Korea. Hyundai Motor Company is the parent company of Kia Motors Corporation, which has a minority stake of 33.8%.
The headquarters of this South Korean automotive company is located in Seoul.
History of Kia
At its founding in 1944, the company was named Kyunsung Precision Industries and manufactured steel tubing and bicycle parts. In 1951, the first bicycle, the Samchully, was produced. In 1952, the company name changed to Kia Industries.
From 1951, Kia built Honda-licensed small motorcycles. Later, from 1962, Kia built licensed trucks, and from 1974 they also produced Mazda-licensed cars. In 1973, the company opened the Sohari plant, the company’s first integrated assembly plant.
The new dictator, Chun-Doo-hwan, forced industry consolidation in 1981, and Kia was forced to stop producing passenger cars. The company had to focus on producing light trucks. In 1986, Kia returned to the car industry. The cars produced by Kia, such as the Kia Pride based on the Mazda 121, were produced for sale in South Korea and for export to other countries.
Hyundai Motor Company acquires a portion of the company
In 1997, there was a financial crisis in Asia, after which Kia declared bankruptcy. In 1998, an agreement was reached with Hyundai Motor Company, which acquired 51% of the company.
Through later divestment, Hyundai Motor Company now owns about one-third of the company. At the same time, Kia Motors Corporation partially owns 22 subsidiaries of Hyundai Motor Company, with ownership percentages ranging from 4.9% to 45.37%.
Kia surpasses Hyundai
Kia is no longer the little brother of Hyundai. In Europe, 122,000 new Kia cars were sold during the first four months of the year, slightly more than the 117,000 Hyundai cars sold in Europe.
Whether to buy Kia shares is ultimately a personal decision. Does Kia’s risk profile fit well with your strategy?
If this is the case, it is wise to compare Kia with competitors. This allows you to determine if Kia is the best investment for you.
When I was 16, I secretly bought my first stock. Since that ‘proud moment’ I have been managing trading.info for over 10 years. It is my goal to educate people about financial freedom. After my studies business administration and psychology, I decided to put all my time in developing this website. Since I love to travel, I work from all over the world. Click <a href="/about-us/">here</a> to read more about trading.info! Don’t hesitate to leave a comment under this article.