How to buy Nikola shares (2023)? – invest in Nikola
Nikola may be the next Tesla… a modest investment in Nikola Corporation stocks could therefore be interesting. But where can you invest in Nikola shares? And what is the current stock price of Nikola? In this article, you will find everything about the company!
Do you have confidence in the future of Nikola? The company certainly has captivating and innovative ideas. Since the company is still quite new, there is a lot of uncertainty about the future. Yet, Tesla has already proven that these kinds of innovative companies can suddenly perform very well.
Are you curious about which brokers you can use to buy and sell Nikola shares? Take a look at the overview of best stockbrokers:
|Buy Nikola without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.|
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of Nikola! 82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.|
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!|
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of Nikola with a free demo!|
What is the current stock price of Nikola?
Are you curious about how the stock price of Nikola develops? In the graph below, you can see at what price you can buy and sell Nikola shares.
Corporate data of Nikola Corporation
Below you can find the most important corporate data of Nikola Corporation.
Analysis of Nikola Corporation stocks
Before deciding whether to buy or sell Nikola Corporation stocks, it is essential to analyze the stock first. In the overview below, you can see how Nikola Corporation has developed over the past period.
Stock prices of Nikola of the last 5 days
In the table below, you can see the stock prices of Nikola Corporation of the last 5 days:
What will the stock price of Nikola Corporation do in 2023?
Are you curious about what analysts think Nikola Corporation will do in 2023 and the following years? With the help of Alpha Vantage data, we have combined the predictions of analysts. Remember that this figure is only a prediction about the price trend of Nikola Corporation and that this prediction does not have to come true.
- Popularity: electric driving is gaining popularity. In Europe, all petrol cars must be replaced by electric cars in the future.
- Collaborations: Nikola collaborates with big brands such as GM and Bosch.
- Early mover: Nikola was one of the first companies in the zero emission market, which allows it to build a stronger position.
- Revenue: Nikola can make money by selling and maintaining vehicles.
What are the risks of investing in Nikola stocks?
- Competition: Nikola faces strong competition from other car brands that also produce electric cars.
- Limited production: Nikola’s production capacity is still limited, which makes it difficult to capture a large market share.
- Financial performance: Nikola has yet to become profitable.
- Legislation: New regulations on electric driving could put pressure on Nikola’s results.
- Investigations: The company is under investigation for securities fraud by the SEC and the Department of Justice.
What are Nikola’s biggest competitors?
- Tesla: This American company is by far the best-known producer of electric cars.
- Rivian: This American company develops and produces trucks and SUVs.
- Lucid Motors: This producer of luxury electric cars has received a lot of money from Saudi Arabia.
- Proterra: This American company produces electric buses and battery systems.
- BYD: This Chinese company designs and produces electric vehicles.
How to invest in Nikola stocks?
- First, open an account with a popular stockbroker
- Deposit money into your stock account
- Select the Nikola stock
- Enter the amount you want to invest
- Press buy & invest directly in Nikola
About Nikola Corporation
Nikola was founded in 2016 in Phoenix and produces electric cars.
The name Nikola Corporation comes from the famous inventor Nikola Tesla. In 2015, founder Trevor Milton started the concept under the name Nikola Motor Company and changed this name a year later.
Growth of Nikola
Nikola Corporation has grown enormously in size and value in a short period of time. Where it started as an individual enterprise, additional subsidiaries were added.
Famous subsidiaries of Nikola Corporation are Nikola One and Nikola Tre, which mainly focus on six-wheeled trucks with various hydrogen-based drivetrains designed for the European market.
Other subsidiaries of Nikola Corporation include Nikola Powersports and Nikola Energy Company, which focus on environmentally friendly sports cars and electric family cars.
The growth of Nikola Corporation is mainly due to collaborations and acquisitions. For example, Nikola works with Iveco to produce hydrogen trucks. In 2020, the value of Nikola Corporation skyrocketed, by entering into a partnership with General Motors.
In 2020, Nikola Corporation became a publicly traded company. This was possible because Milton made a deal with VectoIQ, an existing publicly traded company.
Through a so-called reverse merger, Nikola Corporation was able to acquire VectoIQ to enter the American technology stock market NASDAQ. The stock price of Nikola is very volatile. During the IPO, the shares were worth about $10 and then quickly rose to $65.
Unfortunately, like many other electric car company stocks, Nikola’s stocks fell victim to a hype. The stock price dropped significantly and is now around $2. This proves that it is especially important to study if a hype causes a stock price to rise. If you consider buying Nikola shares now, it is essential to really dive into the company’s performance.
Should you buy Nikola stocks?
Investing in Nikola shares is very risky. The stock price of Nikola rose quickly because of the hype surrounding electric driving. The stock price has since dropped from $65 to $2 in a short period of time. Don’t just blindly buy Nikola shares now, but first research whether it is really attractive to invest in Nikola stocks. The stock can still fall further, especially if Nikola fails to produce more vehicles.
When I was 16, I secretly bought my first stock. Since that ‘proud moment’ I have been managing trading.info for over 10 years. It is my goal to educate people about financial freedom. After my studies business administration and psychology, I decided to put all my time in developing this website. Since I love to travel, I work from all over the world. Click here to read more about trading.info! Don’t hesitate to leave a comment under this article.