How to buy Unibet shares (2023)? – invest in Unibet stocks
The online gambling company Unibet was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Malta. The company is part of the Kindred Group. In this article, you will learn how to buy Unibet shares by investing in the Kindred Group stocks.
Do you have confidence that an increasing number of people will start gambling online? And do you believe that Unibet can respond well to this trend? Then it may be wise to buy Unibet shares. Below, you can see with which brokers you can buy Unibet stocks:
|Buy Unibet without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.|
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of Unibet! 82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.|
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!|
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of Unibet with a free demo!|
- Strong brand: Unibet is part of the Kindred Group. This company has a long history in the online casino market.
- Diversification: Unibet (Kindred) offers online casinos, sports betting and poker.
- Technological innovation: Unibet is constantly thinking along with the customer. For example, with the green gaming tool, customers can set a limit on their gambling behaviour.
- Global activity: Unibet is active worldwide and therefore receives income from gamblers all over the world.
The risks of investing in Unibet (Kindred) stocks
- Regulation: the online gambling market has strict regulations. When governments impose new rules, the profitability of the company may come under pressure.
- Competition: the online gambling industry is very competitive, and different competitors offer the same products. Therefore, it is important for Unibet to use smart marketing campaigns.
- Dependency: Kindred depends on suppliers for software & payments. Some payment providers do not work with casinos, which could put future profitability of the company under pressure.
- Social risks: online gambling is often associated with gambling addiction.
What are the competitors of Unibet?
- William Hill
- Flutter Entertainment
- Star Group
- Open a broker account: you can buy Unibet shares from a broker. Click here to compare the different stock brokers.
- Activate account: you activate your investment account by uploading a copy of your passport and address.
- Deposit money: then deposit enough money into your investment account to buy Unibet shares.
- Buy Unibet shares: decide how many Unibet shares you want to buy and press buy to send the order definitively. Remember that you need to look for Kindred Group stocks if you would like to invest in Unibet.
- Evaluate your investment: take the time to regularly assess how your investment performs.
What is the current stock price of Kindred Group?
Are you curious about the current stock price of Kindred Group? In the graph below, you can see how Kindred Group shares perform. Additionally, with the buy and sell buttons, you can immediately start trading Kindred Group shares.
Company data of Kindred Group
Below, you can see the most important company data of Kindred Group.
Stock prices of Unibet of the last 5 days
In the table below, you can see the stock prices of Kindred Group for the last 5 days:
The history of Unibet
Unibet was founded by Andres Störm, who initially ran the company from his home. In 1998, Unibet started offering telephone betting, and in 1999, the company introduced its first online website. The company was known as Unibet Group PLC, and the licence was registered in Malta.
The company then grew quickly: by 2004, Unibet Group PLC had more than 300,000 registered customers from over 100 different countries. In 2004, the company was listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange for the first time. The company acquired several companies, such as BetChoice in Australia and Stan James Online.
Unibet wanted to support the new strategy for multiple brands. Therefore, in 2016, the name of the company was changed to Kindred Group. This company launched other brands for gambling all over the world. Do you think these new gambling opportunities will contribute to the success of Unibet? Then it may be wise to buy Unibet shares.
Unibet’s online services
This online gambling company offers various forms of gambling, including online casino games and roulette. Additionally, Unibet offers online bingo games, online betting, and online slot machines.
Unibet has a massive offering of game types. That large selection is undoubtedly one of the reasons why the company is now one of the bigger players in the online gambling market.
Before investing in Unibet shares, it is wise to compare the company with competitors. Do you think Unibet is a better casino? Then you can consider an investment in Unibet stocks.
A successful company
With more than 11 million customers worldwide, Unibet is a successful company. Unibet has grown rapidly by using affiliate marketing. Owners of websites that refer gamblers to Unibet’s website receive a commission for this. This allows the company to attract customers without the need for a large marketing budget.
Investors who are concerned with ethics may not want to invest in Unibet by buying Kindred Group shares. Many people become addicted to online gambling, and companies like Unibet make a lot of money from this addiction. Moreover, there is a risk that governments will tighten regulation, which puts profitability under pressure.
The online gambling market is likely to grow. People have more and more money to spend, and gambling has been a popular pastime for centuries. Most gamblers lose their entire stake, which allows a company like Unibet to make a lot of profit. It is important for Unibet to attract new customers and to compete with other similar companies.
When I was 16, I secretly bought my first stock. Since that ‘proud moment’ I have been managing trading.info for over 10 years. It is my goal to educate people about financial freedom. After my studies business administration and psychology, I decided to put all my time in developing this website. Since I love to travel, I work from all over the world. Click here to read more about trading.info! Don’t hesitate to leave a comment under this article.