How to buy Delta Air Lines stocks (2023) – Invest in Delta
Delta Air Lines is one of the most well-known and successful airlines in America. Investing in Delta Air Lines stocks can be interesting. In this article, we discuss how to buy Delta shares & you can find the latest stock price here.
How to buy Delta Air Lines stocks?
If you want to make a long-term investment in Delta Air Lines, you need to pay close attention to the current situation. Airlines have limited profit margins due to intense competition, and setbacks can directly impact Delta’s profitability.
Furthermore, flying is less popular. Business travel may continue to decline due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and people can increasingly hold remote meetings using platforms like Zoom. However, flying will not completely disappear. If Delta Air Lines outperforms its competition, it could become one of the surviving players.
If you still want to invest in Delta Air Lines stocks despite the risks, you can do so through a reliable online broker:
|Buy Delta Air Lines without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.|
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of Delta Air Lines! 82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.|
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!|
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of Delta Air Lines with a free demo!|
What is the stock price of Delta Air Lines?
Curious about the performance of Delta Air Lines? The graph below shows how the Delta Air Lines stock has performed in recent times.
Corporate information of Delta Air Lines
Below, you can find the most important corporate information of Delta Air Lines.
Analysis of Delta Air Lines stocks
Before deciding to buy or sell Delta Air Lines shares, it’s essential to analyse the stock thoroughly. The overview below shows how Delta Air Lines has performed over the past period.
Stock prices of Delta Air Lines over the last 5 days
The table below shows the stock prices of Delta Air Lines for the last 5 days:
What will the Delta Air Lines stock price do in 2023?
Curious about what analysts think Delta Air Lines will do in 2023 and the years to come? We have combined the analysts’ predictions using data from Alpha Vantage. Keep in mind that this figure is only a prediction of Delta Air Lines’ stock performance, and this prediction may not come true.
Why can it be wise to buy Delta Air Lines stocks?
- Strong market position: Delta Air Lines is one of the largest airlines in the world, which allows the company to apply economies of scale.
- Diversification: Delta Air Lines earns money in multiple regions, which reduces the risk of investing in the stock.
- Innovation: Delta Air Lines pays a lot of attention to innovation, and tries to use technology to make its business operations more sustainable.
- Customer loyalty: Delta Air Lines has a large group of loyal customers.
- Geopolitical risks: Sanctions and new rules can put pressure on the results of Delta Air Lines shares.
- Intense competition: Delta Air Lines competes globally with various large airlines and must offer the best deal.
- External factors: If people decide to fly less, the profit results of Delta Air Lines can come under pressure. This happened during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Environment: Sustainability is becoming increasingly important. Government measures can put pressure on Delta Air Lines’ results.
What are the biggest competitors of Delta Air Lines?
- First, open an account with a reliable stockbroker.
- Activate your investment account.
- Deposit enough money into your brokerage account.
- Select the Delta Air Lines stock.
- Enter the amount you want to invest.
- Click “buy” to send the order to the stock exchange.
About Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is a major American airline. The headquarters of this airline can be found at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta. This airline mainly operates routes in the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
The airline offers cheap flights. Passengers choose Delta Air Lines because of the modern fleet, favourable transport rules, and the ability to efficiently check in via the internet or a mobile application.
History of Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines was founded in 1928 in Monroe, Michigan. The airline soon moved to Atlanta, where its headquarters are located at Hartsfield-Jackson airport. Flights are operated from Atlanta to Chicago, New Orleans, and Cincinnati.
Delta started flying to Venezuela and the Caribbean in the 1950s. The airline was the first customer to order the DC-8 and DC-9. From 1970, Delta only flew with jet planes.
Delta Air Lines is affected by the COVID-19 crisis
In October 2020, Delta Air Lines announced it will retire 383 planes between 2020 and 2025. In addition, the delivery of new aircraft is partially postponed.
An investment in an airline like Delta Air Lines is currently very tricky. The famous investor Warren Buffett sold his 11.1% stake in the company for $340 million.
Do you think Delta Air Lines will perform well again in the future? Then it may be attractive to buy Delta Air Lines shares.
Investments in airlines are risky: profit margins are often low and there is a lot of competition.
However, Delta Air Lines can be an interesting investment. This is due to the strong partnerships with Air France-KLM and Virgin Atlantic. The company is also active on multiple continents, which means issues in one region can be offset by good results in another.
Always research the financial data of a company before investing in it. This way, you can avoid regretting your investment in Delta Air Lines shares.
When I was 16, I secretly bought my first stock. Since that ‘proud moment’ I have been managing trading.info for over 10 years. It is my goal to educate people about financial freedom. After my studies business administration and psychology, I decided to put all my time in developing this website. Since I love to travel, I work from all over the world. Click <a href="/about-us/">here</a> to read more about trading.info! Don’t hesitate to leave a comment under this article.