How to buy FIAT stocks (2024) – invest in Fiat
Fiat is a well-known Italian car brand in which you can invest. But how can you actually buy Fiat Chrysler shares? And what is the current stock price of Fiat? In this article, you will everything you need to know before investing in Fiat stocks.
Note: Fiat is now part of Fiat Chrysler since the companies merged!
Do you think the car manufacturer will sell more cars in the future? Then it might be wise to invest in Fiat Chrysler shares. Compare the best platforms to trade Fiat shares directly:
|Buy Fiat without commissions. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.
|Speculate with CFD's on increasing & decreasing prices of Fiat! 82% of retail CFD accounts lose money.
|Benefit from low fees, an innovative platform & high security!
|Speculate on price increases and decreases of Fiat with a free demo!
What is the stock price of Fiat?
Are you curious about how the Fiat stock has performed in recent times? The graph shows exactly how the stock has developed in the past weeks. Use the buttons to open a position directly.
Company details of Fiat Chrysler
Below you can find the key company details of Fiat.
Stock prices of Fiat over the last 5 days
In the table below, you can see the stock prices of Fiat for the last 5 days:
- Strong brand: FCA owns various well-known brands, including Fiat, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Alfa Romeo. Since multiple brands fall under the company, poor results from one brand can be offset by good results from another.
- Global presence: FCA operates in over 100 countries, which allows it to benefit from growth in emerging markets.
- R&D: Fiat invests heavily in research & development to develop new automotive technologies.
- Dividend: FCA (Fiat) offers a stable dividend yield.
- Economic situation: People often postpone buying a new car when the economy does not perform well. Therefore, it is advisable to monitor the economic situation closely.
- Competition: FCA & Fiat faces competition from various other car brands.
- Costs & regulations: Rising costs and stricter regulations can put pressure on Fiat’s financial results.
Who are the main competitors of Fiat?
How to invest in Fiat Chrysler stocks?
- Step 1: Click here to compare various stockbrokers directly.
- Step 2: Activate your investment account and deposit sufficient funds to buy Fiat stocks.
- Step 3: Select the Fiat stock within the investment platform.
- Step 4: Enter the amount you want to invest in Fiat shares.
- Step 5: Press the buy button to send the order directly to the stock exchange.
- Step 6: Evaluate your investment and sell the stocks when the time is right.
About the company FIAT
Until 2014, FIAT was a well-known Italian car manufacturer. These four letters stand for “Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino“. The last letter refers to the company’s original location in Turin. The headquarters of this company are located in Turin.
The early years of FIAT
In 1899, Giovanni Agnelli decided to open a car factory and became its director. A year later, the first 24 cars were produced.
FIAT convinced consumers of the quality of its cars by using them in various car rallies. In 1908, the company made its move to America, which allowed for significant growth of the company.
The brands of FIAT
In 1979, Fiat was a car factory in which the brands Fiat, Lancia, Abarth, Autobianchi, and Ferrari collaborated. In 1984, the company expanded with the Alfa Romeo brand. In 1993, further expansion followed with the Maserati brand.
The successful new Fiat 500
One of the most successful Fiat models is undoubtedly the Fiat 500. The first units rolled off the assembly line in Turin in 2007. That same place saw the production of the original Fiat 500 fifty years earlier. The new 500, although larger, is clearly inspired by its famous smaller predecessor.
The new Fiat 500 with its retro design became a success. The entire production of the first year was sold out within two weeks. In 2008, the new Fiat 500 won the title of “Car of the Year.” Since then, over 2.1 million cars of this model have been sold.
Do you think Fiat will come up with a new, innovative model in the future? Then it may be interesting to buy Fiat stocks.
In 2010, the shareholders decided to split the company. The automotive activities were placed under Fiat S.p.A, while the company Fiat Industrials focuses on the other activities of the company. There is also Fiat Power Trains Technologies, which is involved in the production of engines for industrial applications. Additionally, this company manufactures transmissions and engines for Fiat, Alfa Romeo, and Lancia.
Merge of Fiat and Chrysler
In 2014, the companies Fiat and Chrysler merged with each other, which created Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA). The merged company mainly consists of the following two subsidiaries:
- The former Fiat Group became FCA-Italy. This subsidiary includes the Fiat, Alfa Romeo, and Lancia brands, the engine manufacturer VM Motori, and the tuning division Abarth.
- The former Chrysler Group became FCA-US. This subsidiary includes the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and RAM Truck brands, the tuning division Street and Racing Technology, and the parts and service division Movar.
Should you buy Fiat Chrysler stocks?
I cannot provide an objective answer to whether you should buy Fiat stocks now. Whether an investment is suitable for you ultimately depends entirely on your situation. It is advisable to compare the Fiat brand with the competition. Car brands compete intensively with each other, and ultimately, consumer preference is decisive. Most people buy a car only once in a while, which makes this preference crucial.
Therefore, thoroughly research Fiat’s plans for the future. Will the automotive brand introduce new, interesting car models in the future? And is the financial position strong? If this is the case, you could consider investing in Fiat stocks.
When I was 16, I secretly bought my first stock. Since that ‘proud moment’ I have been managing trading.info for over 10 years. It is my goal to educate people about financial freedom. After my studies business administration and psychology, I decided to put all my time in developing this website. Since I love to travel, I work from all over the world. Click <a href="/about-us/">here</a> to read more about trading.info! Don’t hesitate to leave a comment under this article.